Add, update, or remove contacts in Lists
This article provides the step by step guide of how to add, update and remove contacts from a contact list.
Navigate to your contacts by going to Contacts > Contact Lists.
Step 1. Select "+New List" and create a new list.
Step 2. Select "add contacts".
Step 3. This choice will lead you to the following window, where you follow the same process described in the article "Add new".
Move, Copy or Delete contacts within Lists
Step 1. Navigate to your contacts by going to Contacts > Contact lists.
Step 2. Choose a list. This will lead you to the following window.
- Move - Moves only the selected contacts to the target list. This function removes the selected contacts from the original list.
- Move all - This function moves all the contacts within the original list into the destination target list. This removes all contacts from the original list.
- Copy - Makes a copy of selected contacts into the target list. Contacts remain in the original list as well.
- Copy all - Copy all of the contacts to the target list. Contacts remain in the original list as well.
- Remove selected - Remove selected contacts from the original list. This function does not delete contacts from the ContactPigeon platform.
- Delete selected from contacts - Permanently deletes selected contacts from both the list and the platform -- NOTE: THIS ACTION IS NOT REVERSIBLE!