Set up multi-variate split testing (or A/B test)
Split testing is a method of conducting controlled, randomized experiments with the goal of improving a website metric, such as clicks, form completions, or purchases. ... The tester waits for a statistically significant difference in behavior to emerge. So, you create a campaign and one, two or more slight variations of it to check which one has a better response in terms of your clients.
You go to Campaigns and then scroll down to Sent Campaigns and choose the campaign you want by clicking on the image of the folder.
Then, you move the campaign to Add to split testing group.
You find your campaigns in the split testing folder and click on Start split test
Once you click on it the following page appears.
1. You name the campaign by writing something meaningful so that you understand what it is about.
2. You decide on the amount of receivers by percentage. The email that wins will be sent to the remaining percentage.
3. You decide on the time it will take to announce the winning email before it's sent to the remaining percentage.
4. You set the criteria, that is in terms of Open rate (amount of time it was read) or URL (times a link was clicked).
5. You have the chance to select your recipients as well.