How to set up Price Drop reminders
Step 1. Create the scenario
From the left side menu options, select Ecommerce > Product Suggestions
Step 2. Select Price drop reminder and click Continue
Step 3. Set the time period
Edit the description of the scenario and click Generate code. The scenario code will appear.
Step 4: Insert the code into a dynamic campaign
Now that you have generated the code you can move on to the creation of the template of the abandoned cart email.
Create a new campaign as you learned at Build a new campaign article. Start modifying your template with the editor in order to have a layout of your choice (e.g. images, logos, text)
Then, you should Insert a Product Grid on the body of the email in order to identify the products from the abandoned cart by dragging and dropping from the elements on the right.
- Select how many columns and rows you want
- Activate the scenario box (there is a drop-down menu where you can find the scenario you have created in the previous step)
- Select the scenario you want and click Next
Then you can change the settings for the product template. You can change the color of the title,
priceand the CTA button as well as you can type a CTA text of your choice.
Now the table is ready and looks like this. When you are done with the rest of the design, click Save & Continue.
Just for testing it, send it to your own email.
Step 5. Set up the automation campaign
From the left side menu options, select Automation> New Automation
Create the automation
- Type the name and the description of the automation.
- Click on the "Website: On page" button. Then select from the drop-down menu "page URL" & "contains" and type: /cp_events/catalog_change/price/sku :
- Αdd a Delay to identify after how much time the automation will be triggered.
Click the button "Use an existing email"
Then, from the pop-up window select the Campaign you created previously. Remember this campaign should always be created in advance or before the creation of your Automation.
Now click Activate and the automation will be active!